Blogger Widgets

promote

Subscribe via Email

Saturday 28 April 2012

How to Make More Money with Twitter by Using Revtwt.com Advertising Network


Making money from home is getting more and more complex, we have all these websites, which promise us the possibility of earning money over the Internet. I have done a good deal of reviewing of sites of this sort and I can tell you for sure now – there is a lot of money to be made by using the worldwide network, but you have to be careful and stay away from all these scams (this is where I can come handy with my tips and reviews).
Twitter is a great social networking website, where anyone can write about life, free time or even work and online work and Internet business jobs is not an exception. So if we can earn money by blogging, why not make money with micro blogs, I mean with Twitter. So right now there is this tricky question floating all ove the web – “Can you make money on Twitter for free?“. Well, the answer is pretty simple, if there are several Twitter advertising networks, then you can definitely earn cash with your twitter account.
Previously, on IncomeBooster.org, there has been published several reviews of websites, which offer the incredible opportunity of making money with Twitter. Ad.ly is one website of this sort, you can check out my Ad.ly review and see for what ad space you can receive money. Right now Twitter.com is a big boom and the possibility of getting paid for your tweets just heats up the overall situation.
So why not talk more about twitter advertising and another ad network, which I am willing to review right now. Some people think that earning cash with microblogging involves selling twitter accounts and I have seen several forum posts, where people were writng something like this - “I want to earn some quick cash, where do I sell my Twitter account?”. Well, I must say that it doesn’t actually work this way, you can sell sponsored space, write sponsored tweets, but not receive cash for your account sales (I don’t even think it is legal and allowed by this micro blog service). So how do we earn money by twitting for free – by using Revtwt.com.
Hey guys, before I start writing the actual review, let me remind you of other sites, which pay you for ads on Twitter.SponsoredTweets.com pays money for ads on your Twitter.compages and in addition you can refer your friends and get a cut of everything they earn with this ad service.
After registering at Revtwt.com you will be able to place advertiser’s links in your Twitter profile page and receive cash every time these ads are clicked (you get paid not per view, but for ad visits). For earning money with Revtwt.com by tweeting, you will need a twitter account, which has a lot of human visitors, I mean people, who will be interested in exploring your page and generating you money by viewing your ads.
I see that many people, who have tons of followers are trying to earn money with Revtwt.com by placing such ads. I must say that all ads are well blended together and it is hard to tell apart where advertising links start and where they end. I think I have answered the question about how to make good money on twitter. You need a good deal of followers to start with and later on you will see how it works out (I have seen people to claim that they are earning 0.2$ per every click, which is not that bad at all). Revtwt pays by PayPal, but I don’t remember the minimum cashout limit, because their website doesn’t really have that much information.
Thanks for reading another twitter related post on Income Booster. If you think that getting paid per click won’t make you that much money, you can check out MagPie, which is another site, which helps you earn money with Twitter.com. They pay you for every ad view, which is a different approach to Internet advertising and ads on twitter.com in general. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to subscribe.

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete